Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Currently May

For my first Currently, I am focusing more on my family issues right now.  My husband is currently receiving treatment for an abscess in his colon.  We hope that he can go home on Thursday.  Our daughter Miss R is doing so well with all of this right now, even though I know she wishes she could be with Momma and Dada right now. :/  Please pray that all goes well and I can get to some teacher posts soon.


I hope where ever you are or what you are doing that you all all happy and healthy.
Yours in education,

4 comments:

  1. Hope things have improved for your family!
    Amanda
    Rock Stars At Work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda, things have gotten much better. We are not out of the woods yet with my husband, but better.

      Also, thank you for being my first comment!!! Bucket list item achieved :)

      Delete
  2. Started a new *exclusively* teaching blog! How do you do these 'currently' posts? I ADORE them!

    Sarah at the Corner of Teaching and Learning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on the new blog Sarah!!! I can't wait to see it. Please let me know when you launch it so I can follow you.

      I will post the directions on how to access and create your own currently in my next post.

      Delete