Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer Break


Today is actually day 8 of summer break, but I finally have a toddler free minute to update.  I have been loving the stay at home mommy life, but find it hard to be productive during the day when I don't have a timed out schedule to follow (must be a teacher thing!).

Last year my sister-in-law created a fun way to keep us active and have a fun "Stay-cation" called Traveling Tuesdays.  We picked several places we wanted to visit before we had to head back to school, she is a teacher as well, and then we met up with any other friends that wanted to "travel" as well.  I was just wondering how to stay productive and active during the summer?

Today is her last day of school, so hopefully we can start "traveling" soon! My plans for today, begin collecting and sharing items for student notebooking next year. 

My first favorite find:

 


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment