Friday, May 31, 2013

Currently Link-Up/End of the year Gift

I just successfully completed my first link-up! Bucket list of blog items #1 complete.  Next item will be to host my own link-up party, but that is a long away venture.  For now I will settle for someone to comment on my post.  So I guess that would be my second wish! *Hint, Hint* comment please!!!

If you would like to see my link or join in the fun (you only have an hour left on this one) go over to Mrs. Farley's Website:


I also wanted to share with you the wonderful gifts I received from an amazing parent in my classroom.  I am sure she found these ideas on the web/pintrest somewhere, so if you are the originator please let me know and I will credit you in this post.

Here is the cute basket of *Apples* Oreos covered in chocolate with M&M leaves and pretzel stick stems.  



The sticker says:
"Thanks a Bushel for making me a smart cookie!" 
So Cute!!! 

She also made me a canvas of the picture below.  I thought I took a picture of it before I packed it up in my classroom, but alas I did not.  I will post the real picture when I can get back into my classroom.


*We had an excited night here of weather alerts, I hope you are all safe and sound wherever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment