Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bloglovin! and Catch-up Post

As you may or may not know, Google Reader is going away July 1st.  So, many bloggers are switching to Bloglovin.com.  I reluctantly made the switch (I was sure it was going to be a pain in the butt to switch all my blogs and to add a new follow me button), but it was SUPER EASY!!!  Follow THIS LINK to the website and follow the same easy steps I did to link up all my blogs from Google Reader. 
*Don't forget to CLAIM your blog and get your followers to join you on Bloglovin'.*


I am not doing a giveaway with this link up, but there are many other bloggers who are, so don't miss out!!!


Don't forget to follow me over at Bloglovin.com:


Finally-I know I haven't posted in a week, but the SUMMER Crazies have taken over my house. Little bit-Miss R is getting tubes next week :( , bridal shower projects, life changing decisions being worked out (he, he I'll explain in a few weeks), keeping the ant attack of my kitchen at bay (the exterminator is coming next week!!! Thank God!!! they were winning the war!!!), and prepping my house for my 30th birthday/4th of July party on the 6th of July (my actual birthday) have all taken over my life.  

SOOOOOOOOO.......

Next week, hoping to work on my files while Little Bit recovers from her surgery (wish me luck!!!)

Have a great 4th of July (or 6th!) and catch back up with me after the craziness settles down.

2 comments:

  1. Testing new Technology skills! Been trying to figure this out for a few weeks.

    Liz
    Herbert's Teacher Helpers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through the MO Blogs link up and wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster...unfortunately you don't win fame or glory, but it's exciting none-the-less. :) You can find more info over on my blog.

    ReplyDelete